2006 Protege Conference: Registration, Invited Talk, and Tutorial Submission Deadline

2006 Protege Conference: Registration, Invited Talk, and Tutorial Submission Deadline

Jennifer Vendetti
Administrator

Protege Users,

We are very pleased to announce that the invited talk at the Protege
Conference, entitled "Ontologies Ontologies Everywhere, but Who Knows
What to Think?", will be given by Michael Uschold of The Boeing Company.

We would also like to take this opportunity to inform you that
registration is now open
(http://protege.stanford.edu/conference/2006/register.html), and the
deadline for tutorial submissions is fast approaching on Monday, March
27th.  The Call for Tutorials is available on our Web site
(http://protege.stanford.edu/conference/2006/cft.html).  Please note
that the submission deadline for presentation abstracts is still one
month away, on April 17th.

Looking forward to seeing all of you in July!

Best Regards,
The Protege Team