2nd CFP: 10th Workshop on Ontology Design and Patterns (WOP) 2019
Apologies for multiple postings.
The 10th Workshop on Ontology Design and Patterns (WOP2019) will be held on October 26 or 27, 2019 in Auckland, New Zealand, in conjunction with the 18th International Semantic Web Conference (ISWC 2019). The workshop website is at: http://ontologydesignpatterns.org/wiki/WOP:2019
We invite the submission of original research results related to the focus areas of the workshop, in one of three categories:
1. Research papers (maximum 15 pages LNCS style) presenting mature work and established results.
2. Short papers (maximum 5 pages LNCS style) presenting proposed research directions, novel ideas, or more general positions or discussions.
3. Ontology Design Patterns (described in paper format, 5-12 pages LNCS style) should solve a particular modelling problem, of relevance either to the broader ontology engineering community, or to some specific knowledge domain, in a novel and reusable manner. Note that accepted pattern submissions are presented through a poster session (see below).
# Topics of interest
Topics include but are not limited to:
* Methods and tools for developing high-quality ontologies or other knowledge graph schemas, including ontology engineering by domain experts
* Analyses of quality attributes in ontologies and ontology engineering, and quality assurance approaches for ontology engineering