2nd CfP: 5th Joint Ontology Workshops (JOWO 2019), Graz, Austria
(with apologies for cross-posting)
The Joint Ontology WOrkshops (JOWO 2019) will take place on September 23-25 in Graz, Austria. Previous JOWO editions were held in conjunction with FOIS 2018 in Cape Town (South Africa), in 2017 in Bolzano (Italy), in conjunction with FOIS 2016 in Annecy (France), and at IJCAI 2015 in Buenos Aires (Argentina).
The JOWO workshops address a wide spectrum of topics related to ontology research, ranging from Cognitive Science to Knowledge Representation, Natural Language Processing, Artificial Intelligence, Logic, Philosophy, and Linguistics. JOWO is especially suitable for interdisciplinary and innovative formats.
IMPORTANT DATES • May 15, 2019: latest submission deadline for workshop contributions (some workshops may have an earlier deadline, as indicated on their webpage); • August 1, 2019: camera-ready versions due for proceedings; • September 23-25, 2019: JOWO 2019 in Graz.
The following workshops are being organized:
* 2nd International Workshop on Bad or Good Ontology (BOG). Chairs: Torsten Hahmann, Rafael Peñaloza, Stefan Schulz, Giancarlo Guizzardi, Oliver Kutz and Nicolas Troquard (http://bog.inf.unibz.it/)
* Cognition And OntologieS (CAOS IV). Chairs: Oliver Kutz, Maria M. Hedblom, Guendalina Righetti, Danielle Porello and Claudio Masolo (http://caos.inf.unibz.it/)
* Contextual Representations of Events and Objects in Language (CREOL). Chairs: Valerio Basile, Tommaso Caselli, Daniele P. Radicioni and Andrea Amelio Ravelli (https://creol2019.di.unito.it)
* Workshop on Data meets Applied Ontologies in Open Science and Innovation (DAO-SI). Chairs: Alessandro Mosca, Roberto Confalonieri and Diego Calvanese (https://daosi.inf.unibz.it)
* Second Workshop on INteraction-based Knowledge Sharing (WINKS-2). Chairs: Adrian Kemo, Jerome Euzenat, Dagmar Gromann, Ernesto Jimenez-Ruiz, Marco Schorlemmer and Valentina Tamma (http://www.iiia.csic.es/winks-2/)
* 1st International Workshop on Ontologies for Digital Humanities and their Social Analysis (WODHSA). Chairs: Marianna Nicolosi Asmundo, Roberta Ferrario and Emilio M. Sanfilippo (http://www.loa.istc.cnr.it/WODHSA/)
* 4th International Workshop on Ontology Modularity, Contextuality, and Evolution (WOMoCoE 2019). Chairs: Stefano Borgo, Loris Bozzato, Till Mossakowski and Antoine Zimmermann (https://womocoe19.fbk.eu/)