A question about Protege 5 Plugins

Laura-2

In the Protege 5 file I downloaded there is ‘OWL Viz’ Tab but it doesn’t work. Which could be the problem?

‘Patterns tab’ should be usefull to create Value Partition according to the guide ‘A practical Guide To Building OWL Ontologies Using Protege 4 and CO-ODE Tools’. How can I create Value partitions (in Protege 5) otherwise?

Avast logo

Re: A question about Protege 5 Plugins

Rafael Gonçalves
Hi Laura,

Have a look at the wiki article: http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/wiki/OWLViz, which has instructions on installing OWLViz. The steps for Protege 4 should be similar in Protege 5.

Looking at v1.3 of the guide you mentioned [1], it already contains instructions and examples on creating value partitions manually (Section 4.14). I do not see any mentioning of a “Patterns tab” in that version of the guide. You could also have a look at this: https://www.w3.org/TR/swbp-specified-values/.

Cheers,
Rafael