ANN: OWLDiff 0.1.1

portas
Mainly for guys from the Mac world the Java 1.5 version of OWLDiff (+
some minor bug fixes) is available. Please check
https://sourceforge.net/projects/owldiff/.

Cheers,
Petr

Re: ANN: OWLDiff 0.1.1

Nick Drummond
Hi Petr,

Nice job.
Do you rely on pellet features specifically or just the OWLAPI OWLReasoner interface?
It would be nice if we could plug this into Protege.

Nick

On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 10:20 AM, Petr Kremen <[hidden email]> wrote:
Mainly for guys from the Mac world the Java 1.5 version of OWLDiff (+
some minor bug fixes) is available. Please check
https://sourceforge.net/projects/owldiff/.

Cheers,
Petr

Re: ANN: OWLDiff 0.1.1

portas
Hi Nick,

> Nice job.
> Do you rely on pellet features specifically or just the OWLAPI
> OWLReasoner interface?
The dependence on Pellet is rather weak and mainly for the explanation
stuff - we use namely the convenience methods 'isEntailed(OWLAxiom)',
'loadOntology(OWLontology)' and 'isConsistent()' but it seems that it
would not consume much efforts to get rid of these dependencies. I think
that the next release will solve this issue.
> It would be nice if we could plug this into Protege.
Yes, I think it would be fine and useful - we already have it in our plans !

Cheers,
Petr