ANN: OWLDiff plugin for Protege 4.1

portas
Hi to all,

let me announce the release of the OWLDiff plugin for Protege 4.1. Main features include:

* syntactic and semantic comparison of OWL 2 ontologies including entailment explanations and CEX diff
* embedded SVN client to easily compare ontologies under SVN version control.
* various visualization options

More detailed info can be found at http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/index.php/OWLDiff

If You have a technical issue (including a bug report) regarding OWLDiff installation/operation, please use the mailing list [hidden email]

Any other kind of comment/suggestion/statement send, please, to [hidden email]. Especially, we would highly appreciate statements of interest/use cases to drive further plugin development.

Petr Kremen
On behalf of the Knowledge-based and software systems group, Czech Technical University

Protege script tab

Valerie Gounot-Bertaud

Hi,

I need to use the protege script tab. It is not in the tabs menu.
Is it possible to use the protege script tab in Protege 4?
If yes, how shall I do?

Thanks in advance

Valerie

Re: Protege script tab

Olivier Dameron
Hi Valerie,

On Thu, 08 Apr 2010 22:11:28 +0200
Valerie Gounot Bertaud <[hidden email]> wrote:

> / /I need to use the protege script tab. It is not in the tabs menu.
> Is it possible to use the protege script tab in Protege 4?
> If yes, how shall I do?

I hope to find the time to port it to p4 in may

cheers
olivier

Re: Protege script tab

Jennifer Vendetti
Hello Valerie,

The Protege Script tab only works with the Protege 3 series.  I don't know if the author has any plans to migrate it to Protege 4.

Alternatively, you might look at the Beanshell View plug-in, available for download in Protege 4 from the File | Check for plugins... | Download tab.

Jennifer