AW: Re: owl-s: grounding:xsltTransformation

AW: Re: owl-s: grounding:xsltTransformation

Andras Balogh-5
AW: [protege-owl] Re: owl-s: grounding:xsltTransformation

Thanks, but I still have 2 questions unanswered:

> Is it possible to have a simple "identity-trafo" in this tag? (Because
> I use strings and I need to use classes only because of the
> matchmaking...).
>
> Is there any tool that would help me create that xslt trafo if it is
> necessary?

Bye,
Andras

Re: AW: Re: owl-s: grounding:xsltTransformation

Daniel Elenius
Andras Balogh wrote:

> Thanks, but I still have 2 questions unanswered:
>
> > Is it possible to have a simple "identity-trafo" in this tag? (Because
> > I use strings and I need to use classes only because of the
> > matchmaking...).

You should be able to use strings without having any transformation...

> > Is there any tool that would help me create that xslt trafo if it is
> > necessary?

Check out the Assam tool. It probably needs to be updated to the latest
OWL-S version though.