About Relative Path...

Luciana A. F. Martimiano

Hi,

I am importing an ontology using Protégé 3.1. It imports using the absolute
path, but this is a problem when I have to open my project in another machine.
How can I fix this problem? Is it possible to import from the relative path?

Thanks.
Regards,
Luciana Martimiano

Re: About Relative Path...

Hugo Ferreira

Hello,

Luciana A. F. Martimiano wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am importing an ontology using Protégé 3.1. It imports using the absolute
> path, but this is a problem when I have to open my project in another machine.
> How can I fix this problem? Is it possible to import from the relative path?

For the OWL version, the latest beta version allows one to load by
relative paths. It even allows loading sources from subdirectories.

HTHs,
Hugo Ferreira.