About subscription

Y. David LIANG
Hi group,

Recently I always received double copies of one message from
[protégé-discussion] group. In the meantime, I also subscribed the other
groups from Protégé community, for example, [protégé-owl], [protégé-beta],
and [protégé-user]. They are all fine! Does anybody have any ideas what’s
wrong with this situation? Many thanks!

David Liang

-----
Mr. Yaozhong LIANG
Ph.D Research Student in Artificial Intelligence
Intelligence, Agents and Multimedia Group
School of Electronics and Computer Science
University of Southampton
Highfield, Southampton, SO17 1BJ
United Kingdom

Tel: +44 (0)23 8059 8347
Ext: 28347
Fax: +44 (0)23 8059 2865
eMail: [hidden email]
WWW: http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~yl504r

Re: About subscription

Jennifer Vendetti
Administrator

David,

We are indeed having some issues with our mailing list management
software. We are in the process of migrating to a different management
software - this process should take a couple of weeks to complete. After
that time, you should no longer see these issues with double posts.

Jennifer

Y.David LIANG wrote:

>Hi group,
>

>Recently I always received double copies of one message from
>[protégé-discussion] group. In the meantime, I also subscribed the other
>groups from Protégé community, for example, [protégé-owl], [protégé-beta],
>and [protégé-user]. They are all fine! Does anybody have any ideas what’s
>wrong with this situation? Many thanks!
>
>David Liang
>

>-----
>Mr. Yaozhong LIANG
>Ph.D Research Student in Artificial Intelligence
>Intelligence, Agents and Multimedia Group
>School of Electronics and Computer Science
>University of Southampton
>Highfield, Southampton, SO17 1BJ
>United Kingdom
>
>Tel: +44 (0)23 8059 8347
>Ext: 28347
>Fax: +44 (0)23 8059 2865
>eMail: [hidden email]
>WWW: http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~yl504r

Re: About subscription

Y. David LIANG

Hi Jennifer,

Many thanks! Looking forward to the coming of new management software and
hope that it will enhance the activities of this group more!

David

-----