About the time of SWRL reasoning and saving the inferred the result

About the time of SWRL reasoning and saving the inferred the result

claire qiu
Hi all,

I have a general question about Pellet reasoning and save the inferred object property assertions.

I have made some rules, and it does not take that much time to give me the inferred result after starting the Pellet reasoner.

But why is it the case that it takes much more time to save the inferred result to an ontology?

Could anyone please share your thoughts and insights?

Best,
Claire

Re: About the time of SWRL reasoning and saving the inferred the result

Lorenz Buehmann
Can you describe the steps please?

Hi all,

I have a general question about Pellet reasoning and save the inferred object property assertions.

I have made some rules, and it does not take that much time to give me the inferred result after starting the Pellet reasoner.

But why is it the case that it takes much more time to save the inferred result to an ontology?

Could anyone please share your thoughts and insights?

Best,
Claire

Lorenz B├╝hmann
AKSW group, University of Leipzig