Add Image

Zahila Mohd Nor
Hello!

I am new to Potege..I just want to know how to add image for certain instances, for example flag image for the country.

Tq very much

Re: Add Image

You would typically do this by pointing to the image by a URL (Web address).  You could set the URL to be the value of an annotation property assertion or a data property assertion.