Adding a plugin to Protégé

fabio santos

Hi,
I finished my research work, which it was develop one plugin to
Protégé. but i don't know how to add my plug-in to Protégé Plugin
Library.

Someone can help me?
It's very important.

Thanks in advance

Fabio Oliveira dos Santos
Department of Science Computer
University Federal of Amazon - Brazil

compatible Pellet Query language

farnaz derakhshan
Hi,
  As we know, RQL Plugin in Protege provides an environment for Querying OWL files using RACER Query Language. I would like to know is there any similar plugin or tool which is able to connect to Pellet and provide querying facilities.
  Or is there any similar environment in SWOOP to provide querying facilities.
  Thanks

fabio santos <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,
I finished my research work, which it was develop one plugin to
Protégé. but i don't know how to add my plug-in to Protégé Plugin
Library.

Someone can help me?
It's very important.

Thanks in advance

Fabio Oliveira dos Santos
Department of Science Computer
University Federal of Amazon - Brazil

Re: [protege-discussion] Adding a plugin to Protégé

Tania Tudorache

Fabio,

You need to create a login on the wiki, in order to be able to add some
content. There is a login/create account link in the upper right corner
of the wiki pages. After you logged in, go on the plugins library wiki
page
(http://protege.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ProtegePluginsLibraryByTopic)
and click on Edit link (at the bottom of the page) and you can edit the
content.

If you don't have experience with editing wikis, you can first "try it
out" in the Sandbox section
(http://protege.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?SandBox).

Please don't forget to update also the "PluginsLibraryByType" wiki page
(http://protege.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ProtegePluginsLibraryByType),
after you have added the plugin to the "ProtegePluginsLibraryByTopic" page.

If you already have a webpage for your plugin, and only want to link it
from our wiki, you can send me the link and I will update the wiki for you.

Tania

fabio santos wrote:

>Hi,
>I finished my research work, which it was develop one plugin to
>Protégé. but i don't know how to add my plug-in to Protégé Plugin
>Library.
>
>Someone can help me?
>It's very important.
>
>Thanks in advance
>
>Fabio Oliveira dos Santos
>Department of Science Computer
>University Federal of Amazon - Brazil

Re: compatible Pellet Query language

Tania Tudorache

In the OWL FAQ, there is a similar question:
http://protege.stanford.edu/doc/owl-faq.html#reasoner Just replace Racer
with Pellet in the answer.

You need to install Pellet on your computer, start it and then set in
the OWL->Preferences the port on which Pellet is running.

Please ask in future OWL related questions on the OWL discussion list.

Thanks,
Tania