Adding plugin to main repository

giacomo.ronconi
Hello,

we have created a Protégé plugin and we would be very happy if you list the
plugin in the central repository.
The Update-URL is:

http://www.obdasystems.com/sites/default/files/download/plug-in/update.properties
<http://www.obdasystems.com/sites/default/files/download/plug-in/update.properties>

If you have further questions regarding our plugin, please don't hesitate to
contact me.

--
Sent from: http://protege-project.136.n4.nabble.com/Protege-Developer-f4659816.html

Re: Adding plugin to main repository

We’ll take care of this for you.  I’ve filed an issue [1] so that you can track it.

Would you mind clarifying how this relates (if at all) to the Ontop plugin?

[1] https://github.com/protegeproject/autoupdate/issues/20

> On 25 Jan 2018, at 02:13, giacomo.ronconi <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> we have created a Protégé plugin and we would be very happy if you list the
> plugin in the central repository.
> The Update-URL is:
>
> http://www.obdasystems.com/sites/default/files/download/plug-in/update.properties
> <http://www.obdasystems.com/sites/default/files/download/plug-in/update.properties>
>
> If you have further questions regarding our plugin, please don't hesitate to
> contact me.
>

> --
> Sent from: http://protege-project.136.n4.nabble.com/Protege-Developer-f4659816.html

Re: Adding plugin to main repository

giacomo.ronconi

Hi,

The plugin it's based on the Mastro system developed by the dasi-lab research group at the Sapienza University of Rome.

It has no relation with the ontop plugin as it is based on different algorithms for OBDA (rewriting, unfolding and optimizing).

For more specific information you can read the following papers published from our research group.

Hope this can help,
Giacomo

Il 25/gen/2018 19:22, "Matthew Horridge" <[hidden email]> ha scritto:
Hi,

We’ll take care of this for you.  I’ve filed an issue [1] so that you can track it.

Would you mind clarifying how this relates (if at all) to the Ontop plugin?

[1] https://github.com/protegeproject/autoupdate/issues/20

> On 25 Jan 2018, at 02:13, giacomo.ronconi <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> we have created a Protégé plugin and we would be very happy if you list the
> plugin in the central repository.
> The Update-URL is:
>
> http://www.obdasystems.com/sites/default/files/download/plug-in/update.properties
> <http://www.obdasystems.com/sites/default/files/download/plug-in/update.properties>
>
> If you have further questions regarding our plugin, please don't hesitate to
> contact me.
>

> --
> Sent from: http://protege-project.136.n4.nabble.com/Protege-Developer-f4659816.html

Re: Adding plugin to main repository

Hi Giacomo,

Thanks a lot for the clarification - much appreciated.