Algernon: how to store values in slot with cardinality=multiple

Algernon: how to store values in slot with cardinality=multiple

Mauro Jansen
With Algernon, how can I store more than one value in a slot whose
cardinality is multiple (with ADD-INSTANCE command, for example)?

For example, if my ontology has a frame "person" with the string slots
"name" and "alias" that is multiple, how to use the ADD-INSTANCE command to
store a instance named "John" with the aliases "the flash" and "J"?

Thanks,
Mauro

Re: Algernon: how to store values in slot with cardinality=multiple

R H-2
(:TELL ((:add-instance (?t person) (name ?t "John")(alias ?t "the flash")(alias ?t "J"))))

Raja

Mauro Jansen <[hidden email]> wrote: With Algernon, how can I store more than one value in a slot whose