Algernon version confusion

Micheal Hewett

Hi everyone,

Sorry for the confusion on the Algernon versions.  I'll
get to the bottom of it and send a clarification message
over the weekend.  I suspect that a ChangeLog has been
posted that mentions changes made to an as yet unreleased
version of Algernon.

I will also recompile Algernon with the latest
Protege release and incorporate some updates to
the code, especially modifications that enhance OWL
compatibility submitted by David Mireles.

Mike Hewett

Algernon version confusion

Nacho Mayorga

Hi, Mike,

David Mireles wrote about Algernon responding to changes in the GUI and
of recompiling Algernon source code with the ant scripts. Is there such
a possibility? Will you be able to release a new Algernon version soon?

Thanks a lot,

                          Nacho Mayorga

--
José Ignacio MAYORGA TOLEDANO (Profesor Asociado)   [Programación II]
Lenguajes y Sistemas Informáticos, Edif. Interfacultativo, desp. 2.13

Re: Algernon version confusion

Delcoux Jean

Sorry, but I wish receive no more mails about
"protégé".  What can I do?
Thanks for answering

--- Nacho Mayorga <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> Hi, Mike,
>
> David Mireles wrote about Algernon responding to
> changes in the GUI and
> of recompiling Algernon source code with the ant
> scripts. Is there such
> a possibility? Will you be able to release a new
> Algernon version soon?
>
> Thanks a lot,
>
>                           Nacho Mayorga
>
> --
> José Ignacio MAYORGA TOLEDANO (Profesor Asociado)
> [Programación II]
> Lenguajes y Sistemas Informáticos, Edif.
> Interfacultativo, desp. 2.13
>                            UNED, c/Juan del Rosal,
> 16, 28040 - Madrid
>  e-mail:[hidden email] / tlf:
> [+34.91.398].64.83 / fax: []65.35

> http://protege.stanford.edu/community/subscribe.html

Re: Algernon version confusion

Delcoux Jean

Sorry, but I wish receive no more mails about
"protégé".  What can I do?
Thanks for answering

--- Nacho Mayorga <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> Hi, Mike,
>
> David Mireles wrote about Algernon responding to
> changes in the GUI and
> of recompiling Algernon source code with the ant
> scripts. Is there such
> a possibility? Will you be able to release a new
> Algernon version soon?
>
> Thanks a lot,
>
>                           Nacho Mayorga
>
> --
> José Ignacio MAYORGA TOLEDANO (Profesor Asociado)
> [Programación II]
> Lenguajes y Sistemas Informáticos, Edif.
> Interfacultativo, desp. 2.13
>                            UNED, c/Juan del Rosal,
> 16, 28040 - Madrid
>  e-mail:[hidden email] / tlf:
> [+34.91.398].64.83 / fax: []65.35

> http://protege.stanford.edu/community/subscribe.html

Re: Algernon version confusion

Tania Tudorache

Jean,

you can unsubscribe by following this link:

http://protege.stanford.edu/community/subscribe.html

Tania