AllDisjointClasses

David Hay-2

This should be a simple question: I don't remember how to set up a list of  disjoint classes.

Can someone tell me how to do it in Protege?

Much thanks!

Dave Hay

--
Essential Strategies International Houston, Texas, USA (713)464-8316

Re: AllDisjointClasses

Michael DeBellis-2
If you click on any class (e.g., in the Classes tab) you should see it's description. In the description pane there is a section called "Disjoint with". Click on the "+" button and you will get the standard Protege options for adding classes either by selecting them from the hierarchy or using the class expression editor.

Also, if you use the  "Tools>Create class hierarchy"    option, it gives you the option to make all the subclasses disjoint.

Michael

On Tue, Jul 18, 2017 at 9:49 AM, David Hay <[hidden email]> wrote:

This should be a simple question: I don't remember how to set up a list of  disjoint classes.

Can someone tell me how to do it in Protege?

Much thanks!

Dave Hay

--
Essential Strategies International Houston, Texas, USA <a href="tel:(713)%20464-8316" value="+17134648316" target="_blank">(713)464-8316

Re: AllDisjointClasses

… plus if you have a class selected you can press Ctrl+J (or Cmd+J on a Mac) to make the class and its primitive siblings disjoint with each other.

On 18 Jul 2017, at 10:01, Michael DeBellis <[hidden email]> wrote:

If you click on any class (e.g., in the Classes tab) you should see it's description. In the description pane there is a section called "Disjoint with". Click on the "+" button and you will get the standard Protege options for adding classes either by selecting them from the hierarchy or using the class expression editor.

Also, if you use the  "Tools>Create class hierarchy"    option, it gives you the option to make all the subclasses disjoint.

Michael

On Tue, Jul 18, 2017 at 9:49 AM, David Hay <[hidden email]> wrote:

This should be a simple question: I don't remember how to set up a list of  disjoint classes.

Can someone tell me how to do it in Protege?

Much thanks!

Dave Hay

--
Essential Strategies International Houston, Texas, USA <a href="tel:(713)%20464-8316" value="&#43;17134648316" target="_blank" class="">(713)464-8316