An ontology for contracts

Jang-Vijay Singh
Hello everyone,

Thank you again for answering some of my questions in the past.

Does anyone know a good and comprehensive ontology for contracts that could be reused.
Something that defines concepts like clause, predicate, ... or rights, obligations, prohibitions in a manner that could be reasoned upon (and, as I visualise it, could be linked to other ontologies from legislation?)

Thought of checking if something was already available for contracts.

I have seen V. Kabilan's (2003) paper describing a class model for contracts but no accompanying (OWL) ontology. There doesn't seem to be anything more recent and generic enough.

Best Regards,
Jang-Vijay

Re: An ontology for contracts

Ghislain ATEMEZING
Hi,
See this Public Procurement Contract at http://contsem.unizar.es/def/sector-publico/pproc.html
You can also "go shopping" here [1].

HTH
Ghislain

Le mer. 28 nov. 2018 à 00:28, Jang-Vijay Singh <[hidden email]> a écrit :
Hello everyone,

Thank you again for answering some of my questions in the past.

Does anyone know a good and comprehensive ontology for contracts that could be reused.
Something that defines concepts like clause, predicate, ... or rights, obligations, prohibitions in a manner that could be reasoned upon (and, as I visualise it, could be linked to other ontologies from legislation?)

Thought of checking if something was already available for contracts.

I have seen V. Kabilan's (2003) paper describing a class model for contracts but no accompanying (OWL) ontology. There doesn't seem to be anything more recent and generic enough.

Best Regards,
Jang-Vijay

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none" (W. Shakespeare)

Re: An ontology for contracts

mordredmordred
Good Afternoon,

https://lov.linkeddata.es/dataset/lov/terms?q=Contract&tag=Contracts

Blocked by Malwarebytes

MM

On 2018-11-28 13:31, Ghislain ATEMEZING wrote:

> Hi,
> See this Public Procurement Contract at
> http://contsem.unizar.es/def/sector-publico/pproc.html [2]
> You can also "go shopping" here [1].
>
> HTH
> Ghislain
> [1]
> https://lov.linkeddata.es/dataset/lov/terms?q=Contract&tag=Contracts
> [3]
>
> Le mer. 28 nov. 2018 à 00:28, Jang-Vijay Singh <[hidden email]> a
> écrit :
>
>> Hello everyone,
>>
>> Thank you again for answering some of my questions in the past.
>>
>> Does anyone know a good and comprehensive ontology for contracts
>> that could be reused.
>> Something that defines concepts like clause, predicate, ... or
>> rights, obligations, prohibitions in a manner that could be reasoned
>> upon (and, as I visualise it, could be linked to other ontologies
>> from legislation?)
>>
>> Thought of checking if something was already available for
>> contracts.
>>
>> I have seen V. Kabilan's (2003) paper describing a class model for
>> contracts but no accompanying (OWL) ontology. There doesn't seem to
>> be anything more recent and generic enough.
>>
>> Best Regards,
>> Jang-Vijay

> "LOVE ALL, TRUST A FEW, DO WRONG TO NONE" (W. Shakespeare)
> Web: http://atemezing.org [4]
>
> Links:
> ------
> [3]
> https://lov.linkeddata.es/dataset/lov/terms?q=Contract&amp;tag=Contracts
> [4] http://atemezing.org

Re: An ontology for contracts

Ghislain ATEMEZING
re Malwarebytes issue
Well, you can configure to bypass by domain name or website [1]
HTH