Quantcast

An website error for reply message.

Eva

An website error for reply message.

Eva

Hi there:

I want to report an error for your  "Protégé User Support" website.

Recently, I have asked some questions on this website.

Today I want to reply aging for my topic.

But when I sent my message, there shows an error for my reply.

So my message is failed.

The error message is the following:

http://protege-project.136.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?reply

I have tried to contact Nabble Support , but I can't log in to reply for this wrong. @@

So  I sent the message for you.

Best regards

Eva

Re: An website error for reply message.

Csongor Nyulas
Administrator
Hi Eva,

You seem to be subscribed to this mailing list. Can you just resend your message to this email address: [hidden email] , and we will try to respond there?

I am not sure what caused the error message on nabble, but maybe the fact that your name has strange characters, such as the letter theta, and a double quote (").

Csongor

On 04/19/2017 08:16 PM, θ " wrote:

Hi there:

I want to report an error for your  "Protégé User Support" website.

Recently, I have asked some questions on this website.

Today I want to reply aging for my topic.

But when I sent my message, there shows an error for my reply.

So my message is failed.

The error message is the following:

http://protege-project.136.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?reply

I have tried to contact Nabble Support , but I can't log in to reply for this wrong. @@

So  I sent the message for you.

Best regards

Eva

Re: An website error for reply message.

Csongor Nyulas
Administrator
Are you talking about this thread?
http://protege-project.136.n4.nabble.com/How-to-save-OBO-file-td4668175.html#a4668185
And you can't reply through the nabble archive's web page?

Csongor