Annotation seeAlso

Jana Pereira
Hi,

     A doubt: How can I put a URI in a rdfs:seeAlso ???

--
Janaína dos Santos  Simões Pereira
MOeMA-IS - Metadados, Ontologias e Indicadores de Sustentabilidade
Universidade Federal do Amazonas

Re: Annotation seeAlso

Matthew Horridge
Hi,

In the OWL preferences panel, you need to check the box "Allow the creation of external resources"

When you go to create a seeAlso annotation  you should now be able to create an instance of protege:ExternalResource (See screenshot below)

In the next dialog that appears you can enter a URI

<A href="http://moemais.ufam.edu.br" target="_blank" onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)">moemais.ufam.edu.br
Ciência da Computação - 6° período
Universidade Federal do Amazonas
[hidden email]

pastedGraphic.pdf (4K) Download Attachment
pastedGraphic.pdf (9K) Download Attachment
pastedGraphic.pdf (7K) Download Attachment