Asking for help regarding Protege_5.0 beta version plugins

Asking for help regarding Protege_5.0 beta version plugins

Sarker Moumita
Hello Everybody. I am using Protege_5.0_Beta version. But right now I am facing a problem. I can not find any protege plugin for my version to import data from a notepad/ csv file. I have tried Data Master plugin but it's not working. I have tried CelIfie plugin but getting an error "Initialization error: Your InputStream was neither an OLE2 stream, nor an OOXML stream". Is there any plugin that i can use for my protege version? I need your help. Thank you for reading my email with patience.

- With Best Regards
Moumita Sarker
Dhaka, Bangladesh

Re: Asking for help regarding Protege_5.0 beta version plugins

Michael DeBellis-2
Is it possible to take your csv file and copy/paste it into an Excel spreadsheet?  Or look at Excel under File>Import and see if there is an option to import a csv file? If you can do that then of course you can use Celfie

Michael

> On Nov 7, 2018, at 1:39 AM, Sarker Moumita <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello Everybody. I am using Protege_5.0_Beta version. But right now I am facing a problem. I can not find any protege plugin for my version to import data from a notepad/ csv file. I have tried Data Master plugin but it's not working. I have tried CelIfie plugin but getting an error "Initialization error: Your InputStream was neither an OLE2 stream, nor an OOXML stream". Is there any plugin that i can use for my protege version? I need your help. Thank you for reading my email with patience.
>
> - With Best Regards
> Moumita Sarker
> Dhaka, Bangladesh

Re: Asking for help regarding Protege_5.0 beta version plugins

Sarker Moumita
Thank you so much for your help. I can use Cellfie plugin now after importing my CSV data into an Excel spreadsheet. Now no error message is shown.

- With Best Regards
Moumita Sarker
Dhaka, Bangladesh

On Wed, Nov 7, 2018 at 8:39 PM Michael DeBellis <[hidden email]> wrote:
Is it possible to take your csv file and copy/paste it into an Excel spreadsheet?  Or look at Excel under File>Import and see if there is an option to import a csv file? If you can do that then of course you can use Celfie

Michael

> On Nov 7, 2018, at 1:39 AM, Sarker Moumita <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello Everybody. I am using Protege_5.0_Beta version. But right now I am facing a problem. I can not find any protege plugin for my version to import data from a notepad/ csv file. I have tried Data Master plugin but it's not working. I have tried CelIfie plugin but getting an error "Initialization error: Your InputStream was neither an OLE2 stream, nor an OOXML stream". Is there any plugin that i can use for my protege version? I need your help. Thank you for reading my email with patience.
>
> - With Best Regards
> Moumita Sarker
> Dhaka, Bangladesh

Re: Asking for help regarding Protege_5.0 beta version plugins

Is there any reason for using an old beta version instead of latest release version which clearly fixed dozens of bugs?

Hello Everybody. I am using Protege_5.0_Beta version. But right now I am facing a problem. I can not find any protege plugin for my version to import data from a notepad/ csv file. I have tried Data Master plugin but it's not working. I have tried CelIfie plugin but getting an error "Initialization error: Your InputStream was neither an OLE2 stream, nor an OOXML stream". Is there any plugin that i can use for my protege version? I need your help. Thank you for reading my email with patience.

- With Best Regards
Moumita Sarker
Dhaka, Bangladesh

Lorenz Bühmann