Automatically indent in Protege SPARQL tab?

Automatically indent in Protege SPARQL tab?

Ling
Hi,

Is there a way to automatically format or indent the query in SPARQL tab? The current tab seems a little harder to write a little longer query in it.

Thanks.
Ling

Re: Automatically indent in Protege SPARQL tab?

Hi Ling,

We don’t have a reformat option for any of the two SPARQL plugins that we maintain.