Badly Behaving Listeners and erratic UI behavior

Badly Behaving Listeners and erratic UI behavior

Davide Sottara
Hi, I'm running Protege 4.2 on Ubuntu 12.10 64bit and I'm getting a number of seemingly UI-related
exceptions, usually when I edit the properties or close an ontology.

I tried running Protege with OpenJDK 1.7_015, OpenJDK 1.6_027 and Sun Java 1.6_031 and 1.6_043.
A stack trace is here: I launched Protege and immediately closed the newly opened ontology (Ctrl+W)

http://pastebin.com/QVTS8LeP

It's quite annoying.. since the UI  and the internal model are not aligned, axioms tend to be added to different classes/properties than intended.

Thank you in advance
Davide