Best Version of the Pizza Tutorial?

Michael DeBellis-2
What is the most up to date and recommended version of the Pizza Tutorial? Sometimes I get questions from new users and its obvious that they haven't done the tutorial. The version that I did many years ago was a PDF file  but it had a few minor things that are a little out of date with the current version of the Protege UI.

There is a version on the Protege Wiki: https://protegewiki.stanford.edu/wiki/Protege4Pizzas10Minutes  Is this the best one to recommend to new users?

I'm assuming the one on the Protege Wiki is the best one to recommend. Could someone confirm that or if not point me to the correct one? Thanks in advance.

Re: Best Version of the Pizza Tutorial?

Ghislain ATEMEZING
Michael,

Ghislain

On Fri, Nov 22, 2019 at 5:29 PM Michael DeBellis <[hidden email]> wrote:
What is the most up to date and recommended version of the Pizza Tutorial? Sometimes I get questions from new users and its obvious that they haven't done the tutorial. The version that I did many years ago was a PDF file  but it had a few minor things that are a little out of date with the current version of the Protege UI.

There is a version on the Protege Wiki: https://protegewiki.stanford.edu/wiki/Protege4Pizzas10Minutes  Is this the best one to recommend to new users?

I'm assuming the one on the Protege Wiki is the best one to recommend. Could someone confirm that or if not point me to the correct one? Thanks in advance.

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none" (W. Shakespeare)

Re: Best Version of the Pizza Tutorial?

Ghislain ATEMEZING
Here we go http://mowl-power.cs.man.ac.uk/protegeowltutorial/resources/ProtegeOWLTutorialP4_v1_3.pdf (from 2011).
Until you find a more updated version