Broken link to Multi-User Tutorial on Protege FAQ

Broken link to Multi-User Tutorial on Protege FAQ

Daniel Holbert

I'm emailing to report a broken link.  The link in question is for the
multi-user tutorial on the Protege FAQ, under question 05.02, "Does
Protégé support multiple users working simultaneously?"

The incorrect URL linked to from the FAQ is
http://protege.stanford.edu/doc/multiuser/index.html
(this results in a 404 error)

The correct URL is
http://protege.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?MultiUserTutorial

~Daniel

Re: Broken link to Multi-User Tutorial on Protege FAQ

Jennifer Vendetti-2

Fixed.  Thank you for pointing that out.

Jennifer