CAN ANY ONE HELP ME OUT THIS ONTOLOGY. ERROR APPEAR IN ONTOP

CAN ANY ONE HELP ME OUT THIS ONTOLOGY. ERROR APPEAR IN ONTOP

Gokul

Re: CAN ANY ONE HELP ME OUT THIS ONTOLOGY. ERROR APPEAR IN ONTOP

Lorenz Buehmann
I still don't get why you aren't sharing the ontology and the database dump. Both are obviously small, but ok, maybe somebody here want's to walk through all the images. And even, then you can't try out different things as he would have to recreate the ontology locally - I doubt anybody has the time do this.

And just one more time - Michael DeBellis already mentioned it in a previous answer, using multiple classes as range for a property means the intersection of those classes (which is by the way also shown in brackets in the range view). That means, by inference any individual that is used as object of the consistOf property belongs to classes air, water, temperature etc. - this is mostly not what you want for sure. Use the union of those classes if you need this: water or temperature or ...

I also don't understand why you have a class for temperature instead of using a simple data property for temperature values - but that's a different story, you should start again from scratch and maybe walk through the great tutorial linked by Michael DeBellis in his previous mail.

<http://protege-project.136.n4.nabble.com/file/t376923/h2_database.jpg>
<http://protege-project.136.n4.nabble.com/file/t376923/Untitled1.jpg>
<http://protege-project.136.n4.nabble.com/file/t376923/Untitled2.jpg>
<http://protege-project.136.n4.nabble.com/file/t376923/Untitled3.jpg>
<http://protege-project.136.n4.nabble.com/file/t376923/Untitled4.jpg>
<http://protege-project.136.n4.nabble.com/file/t376923/Untitled5.jpg>
<http://protege-project.136.n4.nabble.com/file/t376923/Untitled6.jpg>
<http://protege-project.136.n4.nabble.com/file/t376923/Untitled7.jpg>
<http://protege-project.136.n4.nabble.com/file/t376923/Untitled8.jpg>

can any one let me know what logic error in my ontology. I have created a
agriculture ontology where calcium,phosphrous,potassium,magnesium are
available in H2 database. I  have created a classes  and objects which has
logic error. can any one clear it and help me out to get output.

Lorenz B├╝hmann
AKSW group, University of Leipzig