CAN'T SEE SOME OF MY OWL MODELS IN PROTEGE EDITOR

CAN'T SEE SOME OF MY OWL MODELS IN PROTEGE EDITOR

Dr. Kofi Nyamekye
Folks:

I am using the latest version of Protege -- "Protege-5.5.0-beta-5-platform-independent." For some reason, I cannot see some of the previous owl models when I open the folder with all the owl models from the File menu in Protege. Attached, please find a sample  ontology -- Pizza-1, which I used to open it in Protege, but now I cannot find it in the folder when I open the folder from the File menu.

Any ideas in fixing this problem?

Thank you.

Kofi

pizza-1.owl (58K) Download Attachment