CLI for Protege

Austin Cawley-Edwards
Hey all,

I'm new to both Protege and Ontologies as a whole, so please forgive me if this is naive.

I'm wondering a command line interface for Protege with functionality to load a set of TTL files and produce an RDF file, similar to how the "open" and then "save as > RDF" function within the Protege GUI work.

Thank you!
Austin

Senior Software Engineer, FinTech Studios

1216 Broadway, New York, NY, 10001

Office: (888) 610 6315 x102

Re: CLI for Protege

Austin Cawley-Edwards
Thanks Matthew!

I'll check that out and see if we can make it work. Doesn't seem like it would be too hard to use Protege as a lib and build one -- is this something other people in the dev community might like contributed back?

Best,
Austin

Re: CLI for Protege

Balhoff, James Patrick
Hi Austin,

That’s exactly what ROBOT is (it is based on the Java OWL API used in Protege). And you’re welcome to contribute. :-)

Best regards,
Jim

On Jan 23, 2020, at 5:37 PM, Austin Cawley-Edwards <[hidden email]> wrote:

Thanks Matthew!

I'll check that out and see if we can make it work. Doesn't seem like it would be too hard to use Protege as a lib and build one -- is this something other people in the dev community might like contributed back?

Best,
Austin

Re: CLI for Protege

Austin Cawley-Edwards