Quantcast

Calling local files through the IRI editor of Protege 5.2.0 annotation system

Calling local files through the IRI editor of Protege 5.2.0 annotation system

Jean-Louis JANIN
Hello,

I have a file called DCE_fr.pdf in my computer (I call it a 'local
file'). Where should I store this file in my computer (next to the
Protege file, or anywhere else ?) and how should I write its IRI in the
IRI editor as a seeAlso notation of an individual of my ontology
developped locally with Protege-5.2.0, in order to open it on my screen ?

Yours,

Jean-Louis Janin

DCE_fr.pdf (1M) Download Attachment