Can I change the default configurations for pellet?

Can I change the default configurations for pellet?

Lamia

Dear,

How can I change the default configurations for Pellet in Protégé 4 ? I searched for files named pellet.configuration and pellet.properties but could not find them.

I don’t see an option to use the DIG interface to communicate to a different reasoned in Protégé 4 is this option not possible anymore ? or how can I do it?

Many thanks

Lamia

Re: Can I change the default configurations for pellet?

Nick Drummond
Not yet, but it is on the list.

A connection to DIG is not currently implemented as we are waiting for the DIG spec to stabilise around OWL2.

Nick