Can not pass the captcha

Marcelo Maia
Whatever I input in the captcha it says that the words do not match.
Is there any workaround?

Re: Can not pass the captcha

Hi Marcelo,

Which version of webprotege are you using?  We removed the recaptcha verification in the latest release.  This release is at webprotege.stanford.edu and also is available for download.

On 8 Jul 2013, at 09:38, Marcelo Maia wrote:

> Whatever I input in the captcha it says that the words do not match.
> Is there any workaround?

Re: Can not pass the captcha

Steve Wartik

Matthew,

Hi Marcelo,

Which version of webprotege are you using?  We removed the recaptcha verification in the latest release.  This release is at webprotege.stanford.edu and also is available for download.

Though my company's access policies account for many problems I have viewing websites, today's messages to the webprotege list make me wonder if something's wrong on Stanford’s end. When I view http://webprotege.stanford.edu/ in Firefox (version 22.0), I don’t see any link that looks like a download. I don’t even see a link to a page that looks like it would lead to a download. Firefox’s error console doesn’t show any errors, but it does show plenty of warnings. Internet Explorer fails completely: the page is 100% blank. No text, no images, nothing.

Also, I didn’t find a link to the latest build on the wiki. I saw links to build 103 but none for build 104.

Can you double-check the sites and verify they’re working for you? Thanks.

Regards,

Steve Wartik

Re: Can not pass the captcha

Hi Steve,

I'll check the wiki.  I can view webprotege.stanford.edu in Safari, Firefox and Chrome, but I'm currently on the Stanford network.  I'm going to verify that someone else not on the network can see it.

We recently (Saturday) update webprotege.stanford.edu and I'm just wondering if caching has anything to do with the problems you're seeing.  Could you empty your browser cache (not history) and see if it fixes the problem?

On 8 Jul 2013, at 11:23, Wartik, Steven P Steve wrote:

> Matthew,
>
> Hi Marcelo,
>
> Which version of webprotege are you using?  We removed the recaptcha verification in the latest release.  This release is atwebprotege.stanford.edu and also is available for download.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Matthew
>

> Though my company's access policies account for many problems I have viewing websites, today's messages to the webprotege list make me wonder if something's wrong on Stanford’s end. When I view http://webprotege.stanford.edu/ in Firefox (version 22.0), I don’t see any link that looks like a download. I don’t even see a link to a page that looks like it would lead to a download. Firefox’s error console doesn’t show any errors, but it does show plenty of warnings. Internet Explorer fails completely: the page is 100% blank. No text, no images, nothing.
>
> Also, I didn’t find a link to the latest build on the wiki. I saw links to build 103 but none for build 104.
>
> Can you double-check the sites and verify they’re working for you? Thanks.
>
> Regards,
>
> Steve Wartik

Re: Can not pass the captcha

I've fixed the wiki.

On 8 Jul 2013, at 11:30, Matthew Horridge wrote:

> Hi Steve,
>
> I'll check the wiki.  I can view webprotege.stanford.edu in Safari, Firefox and Chrome, but I'm currently on the Stanford network.  I'm going to verify that someone else not on the network can see it.
>
> We recently (Saturday) update webprotege.stanford.edu and I'm just wondering if caching has anything to do with the problems you're seeing.  Could you empty your browser cache (not history) and see if it fixes the problem?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Matthew
>

> On 8 Jul 2013, at 11:23, Wartik, Steven P Steve wrote:
>
>> Matthew,
>>
>> Hi Marcelo,
>>
>> Which version of webprotege are you using?  We removed the recaptcha verification in the latest release.  This release is atwebprotege.stanford.edu and also is available for download.
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Matthew
>>

>> Though my company's access policies account for many problems I have viewing websites, today's messages to the webprotege list make me wonder if something's wrong on Stanford’s end. When I view http://webprotege.stanford.edu/ in Firefox (version 22.0), I don’t see any link that looks like a download. I don’t even see a link to a page that looks like it would lead to a download. Firefox’s error console doesn’t show any errors, but it does show plenty of warnings. Internet Explorer fails completely: the page is 100% blank. No text, no images, nothing.
>>
>> Also, I didn’t find a link to the latest build on the wiki. I saw links to build 103 but none for build 104.
>>
>> Can you double-check the sites and verify they’re working for you? Thanks.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Steve Wartik

Re: Can not pass the captcha

Steve Wartik

Matthew,

I cleared the cache, but I still see the same thing. Here’s a screenshot. By the way, that “My WebProtégé“ underneath the protégé logo in the upper left is not a link, despite being underlined. Should it be?

Re: Can not pass the captcha

Hi Steve,

All of that looks fine to me.

I think there's some confusion.... there is a version of webprotege to use at http://webprotege.stanford.edu.  For download you need to go here:

http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/wiki/WebProtegeAdminGuide

On 8 Jul 2013, at 11:54, Wartik, Steven P Steve wrote:

> Matthew,
>
> I cleared the cache, but I still see the same thing. Here’s a screenshot. By the way, that “My WebProtégé“ underneath the protégé logo in the upper left is not a link, despite being underlined. Should it be?
>
> <image001.png>

Re: Can not pass the captcha

Steve Wartik

Matthew,