Can someone add my plugins repositories to central repository?

Can someone add my plugins repositories to central repository?

Vladimir
Hello,  ODASE  have created 2 Protege Plugins. The repository file is available here: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/onor13/odase.protege.plugins.repository/master/odase.plugins.repository . Can someone add them to the central repository?
Thanks in advance,
Vladimir.

Re: Can someone add my plugins repositories to central repository?

Rafael Gonçalves
Hi Vladimir,

I added the repository file to the plugins list: https://github.com/protegeproject/autoupdate/blob/master/update-info/5.0.0/plugins.repository. If you’d like to add or modify the entries, feel free to do a pull request.

It might be a good idea to give names (or additional documentation) to the plugins such that users can understand what the plugins are used for based on their names.

Cheers,
Rafael

Hello,   ODASE <http://www.odaseontologies.com>    have created 2 Protege

Vladimir
Hello Rafael, I don't understand where do you want me to put the additional documentation? Each plugin already contains a public github repository with a Readme.md, a full description in the pom.xml file and each update.properties contains a link to a readme.html file with the description. Where else can I add the description? Or it's the description that is not clear enough?

Re: Can someone add my plugins repositories to central repository?

Rafael Gonçalves
Hi Vladimir,

In the readme.html file(s). It was just a suggestion, because most Protege users won't go to GitHub to get your plugin - they get it directly in Protege, and so they only see the name of the plugin and the contents of the readme.html file. If the plugin name is suggestive of the plugin function, or the description of the plugin (readme.html) states precisely what the plugin does, it is more likely that users will try it.

Rafael