Can't Compile Bleeding-Edge Source

Steve Wartik
Hi,

I was trying to compile the Protege-OWL source on SVN and ran into a
problem in
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.database.OWLDatabaseKnowledgeBaseFactory.
Javac complains that it can't find the setOwlMode method. I see from the
log that the call was added recently. Where is the method's
implementation? Thanks.

Steve Wartik

Re: Can't Compile Bleeding-Edge Source

Steve Wartik
Never mind, I just noticed the method in the bleeding-edge Protege core
source on SVN. I guess my version of protege.jar in  the lib directory
was out of date.