Can't connect to WebProtege

Ling
Hi, I got this message when trying to connect "webprotege.stanford.edu":

"Connection Error
WebProtégé cannot connect to the server. Please check your network connection."

Does anybody else receive this message as well?

Thank you.
Ling

Re: Can't connect to WebProtege

Tania Tudorache

WebProtege is working now. Can you please try again?

Tania