Can't merge Protégé projects running on the top of MySql

Can't merge Protégé projects running on the top of MySql

Chabot Bernard-2
Hello,

I’m working with this configuration :

- Protégé 3.1.1

- MySQL 5.0.18

- mysql-connector-java-3.1.12

- Protégé Database Project

And when I’m trying to merge 2 Protégé projects through menu “Project /
Manage Included Project …” it doesn’t matter anything.

The same trial with this Protégé File (.pont and .pins) is working fine.

Is it a bug or the merging feature is not available with a database back-end
configuration ?

Best Regards

Bernard Chabot

PCO Technologies

Re: Can't merge Protégé projects running on the top of MySql

Jennifer Vendetti-2

Bernard,

Project inclusion is not supported with the database back-end. This is
at the top of our list of priorities to implement in Protege 3.3 (since
it is an oft requested feature). You can expect to see 3.3 beta releases
beginning later this year.

Jennifer