Cannot Copy Results from SPARQL with OPTIONAL keyword into Copy Buffer

Cannot Copy Results from SPARQL with OPTIONAL keyword into Copy Buffer

sizedam
When I run a SPARQL query with the OPTIONAL keyword, I can't get the SPARQL
Query Tab results into my copy buffer. See below queries and attached
ontology. Should this be logged as a bug?

Query1 yields 3 results, all of which I can copy & paste into a spreadsheet.
Query2 yields 4 results, because it includes 1 candidate (Tom) even though
he has no credentials (see pic). When I try to copy all 4, the content of my
copy buffer does not update at all (it contains whatever was in it last). I
can copy 1 row at a time, except for Tom's. Or I can select the 3 rows other
than Tom's all at once and copy them.

== Query1 ==
PREFIX CC: <http://www.somesite.com/candidateCredentials#>
SELECT ?candidate ?credential
        WHERE { ?candidate rdf:type CC:Candidate .
                              ?candidate CC:hasCredential ?credential .
                   }

== Query 2 ==
PREFIX CC: <http://www.somesite.com/candidateCredentials#>
SELECT ?candidate ?credential
        WHERE { ?candidate rdf:type CC:Candidate .
                              OPTIONAL {?candidate CC:hasCredential
?credential}
                   }
                  ORDER BY ASC(?candidate)

CandidateCredentials.owl
<http://protege-project.136.n4.nabble.com/file/t376492/CandidateCredentials.owl>
SPARQL-with-OPTIONAL.png
<http://protege-project.136.n4.nabble.com/file/t376492/SPARQL-with-OPTIONAL.png>

Re: Cannot Copy Results from SPARQL with OPTIONAL keyword into Copy Buffer

sizedam
Slight Correction: David is the candidate without credentials in this example

Re: Cannot Copy Results from SPARQL with OPTIONAL keyword into Copy Buffer

Thanks for the report.  I’ve filed an issue here: