Cannot create OWLDoc if ontologys URI contains more than one colon

Cannot create OWLDoc if ontologys URI contains more than one colon

mhedenus
Hello,

I have a problem if the Ontology URI has a second colon, e.g.
<conti:acd:model>

The OWL wizard stops with the following exception. I think it is because the
exporter tries to create files containing a ':' which is forbidden. Is this
issue already known?

java.io.IOException: The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is
incorrect
        at java.io.WinNTFileSystem.createFileExclusively(Native Method)
        at java.io.File.createNewFile(File.java:1012)
        at org.coode.html.OntologyExporter.ensureExists(OntologyExporter.java:353)
        at
org.coode.html.OntologyExporter.exportReferencedEntities(OntologyExporter.java:292)
        at
org.coode.html.OntologyExporter.exportReferencedEntities(OntologyExporter.java:241)
        at
org.coode.html.OntologyExporter.exportOntology(OntologyExporter.java:225)
        at org.coode.html.OntologyExporter.export(OntologyExporter.java:179)
        at
org.coode.browser.protege.ExportOWLDocAction$1.run(ExportOWLDocAction.java:80)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Michal