Cardinality Protègè

Débora Alvernaz
Hello,

I'm using Protègè 4.1 recently and I have a question about cardinality.
Can anyone tell me if you have the option of cardinality N (many)? I just got to get fixed and numerical
cardinality (for exemplo min. 0, max. 10).

Thank you.

:: Débora ::
Niterói - Rio de Janeiro - Brasil

Re: Cardinality Protègè

Thomas Russ

On Mar 21, 2011, at 6:47 AM, Débora Alvernaz wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm using Protègè 4.1 recently and I have a question about cardinality.
> Can anyone tell me if you have the option of cardinality N (many)? I just got to get fixed and numerical cardinality (for exemplo min. 0, max. 10).

Any relation with no cardinality restriction can take on as many values as you like.
So to get a maximum cardinality of N, you just don't put in any cardinality restriction at all.

Note, however, that reasoning with maximum cardinality is severely limited by open world semantics.