Cellfie Individual Import Problem

yassi
This post was updated on .
I'm having a problem with individual imports, and I haven't been able to
figure out why.

/Individual: @A*
Types: Person/
works fine, but
/Individual: @B*
Types: Place/
gives the error "Missing required prefix".
<http://protege-project.136.n4.nabble.com/file/t377059/rules.png

Here's the ontology I'm trying to create individuals in:
<http://protege-project.136.n4.nabble.com/file/t377059/ontology.png

What am I missing? Sorry if this is a silly question, but I've been stuck on
this for a while.

EDIT: forgot to mention that I'm using 5.5.0, on Ubuntu 18.04.

Re: Cellfie Individual Import Problem

Csongor Nyulas
Administrator
I don't see any obvious reason why this could happen.
Can you share us the ontology, the spreadsheet and the JSON files
containing the rules so that we can examine it?

Csongor

yassi

Re: Cellfie Individual Import Problem

Csongor Nyulas
Administrator
Of course it doesn't work. You had no information specified in the column B. What should have Cellfie import as instances of Place?

So you either change the second rule to be
    Individual: @A*
    Types: Place
(right now @B* it refers to cells in column B)
although, I wonder why would you make the same individuals both instances of Person and Place.

Alternatively you can add some information to column B that you want to make Person instances

Csongor

On 5/4/19 4:47 AM, yassi wrote:
unigrads.owl
<http://protege-project.136.n4.nabble.com/file/t377059/unigrads.owl>
abrules.json
<http://protege-project.136.n4.nabble.com/file/t377059/abrules.json>
people_df.xlsx
<http://protege-project.136.n4.nabble.com/file/t377059/people_df.xlsx>

Here are my files, thanks for taking a look!

Re: Cellfie Individual Import Problem

yassi
Sorry, I'm still kind of confused. Do you mean my column ranges in the rules?
Because changing that doesn't work either. If you mean that the excel file
only has one column, something must have gone wrong, because it has 3. This
is what Cellfie looks like for me:
<http://protege-project.136.n4.nabble.com/file/t377059/cellfie.png>

Re: Cellfie Individual Import Problem

Csongor Nyulas
Administrator
You are right, I was looking at a different Excel file. That's why I didn't see the problem, and didn't understand what you expect to see.

The problem is caused by the semicolon in cell B245 "Malmö S:t Pauli församling". If you remove or replace the semicolon in that cell you will not have a problem. Alternatively, you can rewrite your rule, so that the individual's IRI is not generated directly from the cell content (which is the case by default, and the presence of the semicolon makes the mapper think that it is dealing with a prefixed name, and everything before the semicolon represents a prefix name).
For example, a potential solution would be to replace the second rule with this:
Individual: @B*(mm:uuidEncode rdfs:label=@B*)
Types: Place

or
Individual: @B*(mm:hashEncode rdfs:label=@B*)
Types: Place

Note: You may need to change the rendering in the View menu, to have the imported individuals rendered by their meaningful labels.

You can read more about the valid directives of the MappingMaster DSL here:
https://github.com/protegeproject/mapping-master/wiki/MappingMasterDSL

I hope this helps with solving the mysterious error you encountered.

Csongor