Cellfie: Invalid source specification and question about date fields

Cellfie: Invalid source specification and question about date fields

Michael DeBellis-2
I'm trying to use Cellfie to create a bunch of individuals (of books) from an Excel spreadsheet. It works fine up to a point. I can create the books with title, description, and publisher (these are all data properties with no typing) but when I get to pages I get an error: "Invalid source specification @J" I tried removing that part of the rule but then I get the same error with the next one   "Invalid source specification @K".   I thought it might be because the pages and ISBN10 were typed (as xsd:integer) where as the other properties weren't so I tried just removing the type info from those data properties but still got the same error.

Also, another issue: two of the columns have dates. In the worksheet they show up like this:  "2018-04-13" but when I load the worksheet into Cellfie they show up like this: "43203"

I'm attaching the JSON file, the worksheet and the ontology. Thanks in advance for any help.

AltruismRulesTake1.json (418 bytes) Download Attachment
CaraThesisWorksheet-4-18.xlsx (84K) Download Attachment
AtruismOntology-4-16-18.owl (45K) Download Attachment

Re: Cellfie: Invalid source specification and question about date fields

Josef Hardi
On Apr 16, 2018, at 10:38 AM, Michael DeBellis <[hidden email]> wrote:

I'm trying to use Cellfie to create a bunch of individuals (of books) from an Excel spreadsheet. It works fine up to a point. I can create the books with title, description, and publisher (these are all data properties with no typing) but when I get to pages I get an error: "Invalid source specification @J" I tried removing that part of the rule but then I get the same error with the next one   "Invalid source specification @K".   I thought it might be because the pages and ISBN10 were typed (as xsd:integer) where as the other properties weren't so I tried just removing the type info from those data properties but still got the same error.

The error might come from the fact that there are blank cells in column J and some values in column K are not integer.

Also, another issue: two of the columns have dates. In the worksheet they show up like this:  "2018-04-13" but when I load the worksheet into Cellfie they show up like this: "43203"

Best,
Josef

I'm attaching the JSON file, the worksheet and the ontology. Thanks in advance for any help.

Michael
<AltruismRulesTake1.json><CaraThesisWorksheet-4-18.xlsx><AtruismOntology-4-16-18.owl>_______________________________________________