Cellfie - Literal range

StefanTU
Hi,

Cellfie is a great plug-in and does excatly what we need. However we could
not find a way to write a valid transformation rule for this class
expression:

(propertyA value individualA1) and (propertyB some xsd:integer[>= -410 , <
205])

The problem is the integer range specification. What is the right syntax for
such a transformation rule?

Thanks,
Stefan

Re: Cellfie - Literal range

Josef Hardi
Hi Stefan,

Unfortunately, currently Cellfie doesn’t fully support all data range expressions and it supports the datatype component only (without facets).

Best,
Josef

> On Jun 1, 2018, at 1:44 AM, StefanTU <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Cellfie is a great plug-in and does excatly what we need. However we could
> not find a way to write a valid transformation rule for this class
> expression:
>
> (propertyA value individualA1) and (propertyB some xsd:integer[>= -410 , <
> 205])
>
> The problem is the integer range specification. What is the right syntax for
> such a transformation rule?
>
> Thanks,
> Stefan

Re: Cellfie - Literal range

StefanTU
Hi Josef,

Thanks for getting back to us. Because we need this functionality we will
try to implement it by ourselves.

Can you give us some advice at which parts we have to modify the plugin code
to implement this functionality?

Thanks,
Stefan

Re: Cellfie - Literal range

Martin O'Connor-2

You would need to first extend the language to support the additional clause.

We use JavaCC.

The grammar is here:

You will need to extend this grammar definition with the new clause.

You would then need to modify the OWLAPI-based renderer to handle the new clause and generate appropriate OWLAPI entities:

And develop some integration tests to test the new clause:

Martin

On Jun 13, 2018, at 12:54 AM, StefanTU <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Josef,

Thanks for getting back to us. Because we need this functionality we will
try to implement it by ourselves.

Can you give us some advice at which parts we have to modify the plugin code
to implement this functionality?

Thanks,
Stefan

Re: Cellfie - Literal range

StefanTU
Hi Martin,

Thank you for the hints. In case of success we will let you know and provide
the produced code.

Best,
Stefan

Re: Cellfie - Literal range

Martin O'Connor-2

Great! Feel free to to post questions here (or on GitHub if the questions are very low level).

Martin