Cellfie Plugin use in Java

shirin
hello,

I have to import large excel file in ontology. I used  Cellfie plugin in protege. but problem is that protege cannot open large excel file in celllife workbook panel. So, I  split the excel file into more than 500 file and this is so time consuming to import every file using cellfile in protege application.

Is there anyways, I can use  Cellfie plugin in JAVA or another code. My aim is to write code in java which loop all the excel data and data would be imported into ontology using  Cellfie plugin in my code.

thanks in advance