Cellfie Question Facts

juandsan
This post was updated on .
I have started to use celffie plugin and tried to import an example of "Individual".

I created the following data properties

the issues that i found are: 1. Plugin does not recognize the created data property and 2. when i use "types:" before "facts:" an error window jumps

(sorry for my english) Can you help me please?

SOLVED, sorry I had not define the domain in the data properties

Re: Cellfie Question Facts

Josef Hardi
Hi,

Both are known issues in Cellfie and we’re fixing them now.

Below are the temporary solutions for each problem:

<http://protege-project.136.n4.nabble.com/file/n4664879/2.png>

<http://protege-project.136.n4.nabble.com/file/n4664879/1.png>
the issues that i found are: 1. Plugin does not recognize the created data
property

Make sure you have assign the default prefix in your ontology. To create a default prefix, go to tab “Active Ontology > Ontology Prefixes”.
Add a new prefix where the prefix label is (blank) and the value is the Ontology IRI (see image for example).

In the future release you won’t need to set this default prefix.

and 2. when i use "types:" before "facts:" an error window jumps

<http://protege-project.136.n4.nabble.com/file/n4664879/3.png>

Switch the ordering between “Types:" and “Facts:" where you mention the “Facts:” first in the expression. We will fix this bug such that
the ordering won’t cause a problem.

Hope this helps!

Best,
/Josef