Cellfie: how to annotate object property assertions

Cellfie: how to annotate object property assertions

Jos Lehmann-2

Hi there

I’m populating an ontology using Cellfie and I would like to annotate object property assertions with an rdf:comment.

Find below the rule I have tried. This adds an annotation to the individual and is not what I intended.

Instead, I want to have the property assertion (pp:narrower_than) annotated: is it possible to do that through Cellfie & what should the rule look like?

    Individual: @A* Facts: pp:narrower_than @E* Annotations: rdfs:comment @F*

Thanks, Jos

Re: Cellfie: how to annotate object property assertions

Josef Hardi
Hi Jos,
Unfortunately we don’t support this feature currently.

I’ve issued a ticket here: https://github.com/protegeproject/cellfie-plugin/issues/129

Best,
Josef