- classical interaction contexts (desktop, keyboard, mouse, etc.)
- modern interaction contexts (mobile, touch, gesture, speech, etc.)
- special settings (large, high-resolution, and multiple displays, etc.)
- specific user groups and needs (people with disabilities, domain experts, etc.)
The following types of contributions are welcome. The recommended page length is given in brackets. There is NO strict page limit but the length of a paper should be commensurate with its contribution.
- Full research papers (8-12 pages);
- Experience papers (8-12 pages);
- Position papers (6-8 pages);
- Short research papers (4-6 pages);
- System papers (4-6 pages).
Accepted papers will be published as a volume in the CEUR Workshop Proceedings series.
Abstract: June 21, 2019
Submission: June 28, 2019
Notification: July 24, 2019
Camera-ready: August 16, 2019
Workshop: October 26 or 27, 2019
Catia Pesquita, University of Lisbon, Portugal
Patrick Lambrix, Linköping University, Sweden
Steffen Lohmann, Fraunhofer IAIS, Germany
Valentina Ivanova, RISE Research Institutes of Sweden, Sweden
Vitalis Wiens, University of Bonn, Fraunhofer IAIS & TIB, Germany
Looking forward to your submissions & meeting you there!