Change colour schema

Luis de Sousa
Hi all,

I just installed Protege. The white interface is rather aggressive to my eyes, I can not have it open for more than a few minutes. I tweaked the Look & Feel menu but it has no effect. How can I tweak the interface to a healthier colour scheme?

Thank you.

--
Luís

Re: Change colour schema

Luis de Sousa
Hello again,

I managed to get an eye-friendly scheme adding this parameter to the launch script:

-Dswing.defaultlaf=com.sun.java.swing.plaf.gtk.GTKLookAndFeel

This way the interface is taking up the current GTK theme to render most objects. There are some awkward exceptions to this, but for the best part it looks usable.

Cheers.

--
Luís