Checksum

Timo Richter
Hey,

I could not find the checksums of the binary downloads. They are necessary for a secure transfer. Can anyone please add those of install_protege_4.3.bin to the webpage?

Best regards,

Timo

Re: Checksum

Jennifer Vendetti
Administrator
On 4/30/2014 4:41 AM, Timo Richter wrote:
> I could not find the checksums of the binary downloads.

We don't have these offhand, but could look into generating something.

> They are necessary for a secure transfer. Can anyone please add those
> of install_protege_4.3.bin to the webpage?

Which installer file are you using, i.e. for what platform, and is it
the one with or without a VM?

Jennifer

Re: Checksum

Timo Richter
Hi,

I am using the Protege Version for Linux 32-bit with JavaVM. With the checksum I want to make sure the binary code has not been changed during the transfer.

Thanks,

Timo

On 5/1/2014 2:32 PM, Timo Richter wrote:
> I am using the Protege Version for Linux 32-bit with JavaVM. With the
> checksum I want to make sure the binary code has not been changed
> during the transfer.

OK, here's the MD5 checksum for that file: ef412a3363766564a6a048db877f30bb.

Jennifer