Clarification regarding OPM and PROV-DM

mrinal pandey
Dear all,
I need some help  in this regard.  I was going by the specifiactions of OPM and  PROV-DM and wanted to ask what  is the difference between the two models.
Would be glad if someone could clear my doubt regarding the same.

Regards,
Mrinal Pandey

Re: Clarification regarding OPM and PROV-DM

ricardoMT
Hi Mrinal

I didn´t know the OPM so far but I found these two links that may be can be usefull for you.
PROV-O
OPM

Cheers

Livre de vírus. www.avast.com.