Class not generated with Beangenerator

Dani-12

Hi!

I'm defining my ontology in Protegé, and try to use the BeanGenerator to
create the necessary files for using the ontology in Jade.

When I generate the beans I get a lot of "Warning: Something went wrong with Slot: ..." messages in the status window. Moreover, the plugin only generate  beans for classes with basic properties (Integer, string, etc.), so it don't generate beans for complex classes(classes composed of complex properties).

This is using Protegé 3.1.1 and OntologyBeanGenerator for Jade-Leap 3.4.

What's the meaning of these "warnings" and how could I generate beans for complex class?

Thanks.

Re: Class not generated with Beangenerator

Jennifer Vendetti
Administrator

Dani,

I don't know whether or not the author of the Beangenerator plug-in
monitors the protege-discussion mailing list.  You many want to try
contacting him directly.  His contact information is available on the
Beangenerator Web page: http://acklin.nl/page.php?id=34.  I also noticed
on this page that the plug-in was written for Protege 2.1, which is an
older version of Protege than the version you are currently using.  It's
possible that this is the source of some of your issues.

Jennifer