Code snippet: Saving all inferred data

Hugo Ferreira
Hi,

I would like to know if anyone has any code snippet that:
1 - reads a protege project
2 - connects to an inference engine via DIG
3 - uses the inference engine to generate all inferred data
     (classes and instances)
4 - saves the declared and inferred data into another owl file
     (or protege project)

The code could be any Java code using Protege's API
or scripting support. This will be used to test the
ontology only.

TIA,
Hugo F.

Re: OWL / RDF Database

"Argüello" Casteleiro
Dear ALL,

I am using Protégé 3.2 beta and I using the option:
File > Convert Project to Format …  > OWL / RDF
Database

I observed that TWO tables are created in the MS
Access database, for example:
1) ProjectName
2) ProjectName_INCLUDES

I would like to know about the codification underneath
the tables, i.e. how interpreting the information that
has been added to each column/row. I am aware of the
conversion process from the OWL file to the tables of
the database, but in order to develop a module which
transfer part of the information from MS Access
database to another database, more information is
needed.

MANY THANKS. Looking forward to hearing from you
M. Arguello

Re: OWL / RDF Database

Alan March
Hi.

The info on the DB structure (regarding the first table) may be found in

http://protege.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?JdbcDatabaseBackend

Protégé metaclass architecture

"Argüello" Casteleiro

Dear ALL,

I am using Protégé 3.2 beta and I would like to know
about the Protégé metaclass architecture. I heard
about the availability of a document with that
information for a previous Protégé version but no clue
about the current Protégé metaclass architecture.

I will really appreciate any help regarding that
point.