Concepts of an ontology - Ramzi.

Ramzi ATTOUCH
Hi Everyone,
please tell me:
Is there a feature in a protege (v4.2) allows me to calculate the total number of concepts of an ontology implemented?
..
I have developed an ontology with Protégé 4.2 but I do not know now how to determine this number, so thank you to answer me clearly;

Cordially.

Re: Concepts of an ontology - Ramzi.

Hamizah Hamka
Hi Ramzi,
you can check your number of concept in the Protege 4.2 by clicking the tabs in the
Windows > Views > Ontology Views > Ontology Metric.
There you get the information counted.
If im wrong, do correct me.
Thank you.

On Mon, Nov 18, 2013 at 10:00 AM, Ramzi ATTOUCH <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Everyone,
please tell me:
Is there a feature in a protege (v4.2) allows me to calculate the total number of concepts of an ontology implemented?
..
I have developed an ontology with Protégé 4.2 but I do not know now how to determine this number, so thank you to answer me clearly;

Cordially.

“Time is like a sword: if you don’t cut it, it will cut you. Second is yourself: if you don’t busy it with right, it will busy you with wrong.” --Imam Shafi'i

Best Regards,

Nurhamizah Binti Mohd Hamka
MC113037
Hp No : 012-5377113/017-7318984
Master in Science (Software Engineering)
Faculty of Computing
Universiti Teknologi Malaysia
Skudai, Johor